Monday, September 25, 2006

LOOK!! I got a new blogskin..dere goes my old greeny lookin skin. Thanks Ms Kwan! Though it's nt doreamon, at least it's my ex fav, winnie..haha! (PS: can help change back to black fonts?thanx (:)
My eyes and mouth are so tired after a long long battle! I had finally completed GOOnG! Gd show..luff soo much and cried even more at e endin esps just now. So ppl..rem to catch it when it aired on channel U! Though some parts r pretty slow, it's still Ok cos it will give u ppl chances to take toilet or snacks break. Hee! Had been reading and hearing goong's stuff online! So feel like reading e manga (if i can understand). The show was shot in a very classic and artistic way..beautiful surroundings..mmh..hw sld i put it? haa..it just give ppl a nice and sweet feeling. Though I din learn anythin frm e show (sumthin i'll always look forward in shows), I gotta say tt its ....gOOD! Haa. additonally, e featured songs r nice. e lyrics of e song is even more significant and well-related to e story and e characters. Hearing e song itself will aso bring tears to my eyes! Some might say tt it's sso dumb to hear songs in languages tt u cant even understand but I feel tt if u really listen wholeheartedly, you will be affected and be able 2 comprehend e underlying emotions of e song. Haa..come on, Music is universal!
Shouldnt be doin all these nw. i sld be completing EG, preparing for PM and LM test. But wat to do, I just dun have e discipline. SOOO Ms Poh....u can only just slack for one last dae k!~ My dear sis aso started watchin frm esp 5. Though she keep crticising tt e main lead, Shin is so ugly and stuff, I can see tt she kinda like e show too. Or else she wont be rushing me to get home earlier or slp late and wake up earli to finish e show so tt she can quickly go back to her examz preparations. Hereby, wishin her all e best for her exams.. Acha acha!
Think e crying is causing 'swolleness' to my eyes and i feel tt my body need sum sleep aft chioning e show for 3 daes..
pennin off nw..wan go watch goong's stuff and sleep le! (my infatuation with this show will end within 3 daes! crossing my fingers)

No comments: