Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Having the flu. I'm not gg to take my decolgen. Will try to see if i can recover on my own..crossing my fingers! Forget all those crap bout redoxan tt can keep illness at bay! maybe i sld increase my dosage to every day instead of every other day!
Yesterday was supposed to be our 1st finance class in e evenin. heard from ying and doris that e lesson had been postponed to wed and thurs! thanx for tellin me! wont even know if u all din tell me and i just assumed tt i was e last person to know. Sorry ah fu...i shouldnt had assumed! sorry tt u made a wasted trip :(
Hope that i can keep my part time job. very worried tt they will oust me out once my boss's cousin had get used to the workflow..:( praying hard tt my boss won do tt to a poor student like me! haa..but even if so, who can i blame? i should had said that i can work 3 full days instead of wanting to cheat and have one more day for rest and projs! But whatever la, if i really lose e job, i'll just have to console myself tt i should enjoy my last yr of sch life b4 embarking on to 30 years of work, work and constant work. (=
Sch will start officially tml. hope that it will be a better sem! :)

No comments: