Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I couldnt help it. This is really funny and super duper ENTERTAINING!
I couldnt help marvel at these taiwanese guys.. but what a group name. Lollipop?
Nevertheless. This performance is a must-watch! You will lOVE it.
Look at his expressions! Tt's what entertaining is all about!



As it suddenly come to my mind, this basketball dance by one of the grp guys, I decided to watch his performance on utube bef (hitting) my pillows. But who knows, I just continued surfing ard Utube for their other performances. Though they more or less perform the same stuff in different variety shows, I feel that at least some of the group members have some commendable talents that are really showable. Their dance moves are e BEST of all!
Haa.. but cant believe that I will be hooked on by these LOLLiPOP guys AND at this time. Shit. My bro must be thinking that I'm e 2nd utube addict aft my sis. But must admit la, gt pretty cute ones inside. not of e face only but in other aspects too.
e Basketball dance (It's somewhere in e 5th min)

No comments: