Friday, July 13, 2007

COOL! the best word to describe Melbourne. The weather is wunnerful, even with harsh winds attacking my face the whole time. The scary tales i heard of the coldness are totally unfounded. i absolutely love it. think i'll get heatstroke when i get back.
Shopping had been what i have been doing the past 2 days. The fashion is not that bad afterall. and i think winter wear is so cool. Ppl can just wear layers of clothes without looking out of place and to me, they are absolutely cool. It's just too bad that we'll be sweaty freaks if we ever try this in spore.
Tempted to buy boots. we'll see.
Cassie brought me to my first DFO today. I'm such a country bumpkin. Before visiting it, tot that it will be a messy and factory looking place. Yet, it dont look like that at all. It just look like a normal shopping place with discounts. I just keep buying $10 tops. :) Well, but what really irritates me is where i waste my time in the fitting rooms where i kept repeating the process of stripping and rewearing the layers of clothes i have.
Anyway, Cassie is exactly the way that kuek describes. Very sweet and really show genuine care for people.
I'm getting used to the weather, think i can start wearing summer clothes out. haha.. AS IF! The sky is rather dark now, though its only 6 plus. Guess this is just the only negativity bout Mel. Wanted to extend my stay but the next avail flight is the 24th which is far too late. I just gotta maximise my stay as far as possible.
haa, I'm so displaying signs of boredom. Can't wait for kuek to end her retest tomorrow. Really hope that it will be a much better paper than her previous and that she will get through it!
Waiting to go for dinner! yippee. its time for real food :)
-End of report-

No comments: