Friday, October 12, 2007

i'm totally very very unsatisfied with IBM's customer warranty service. argh!
First, i found unknown progs in my laptop aft i sent in for repair of the lcd screen. Then, they ask me to reformat my hard disc and it become so lagged till it need 2hrs for warming up. Crazy or wat. 2hrs???? do i look as if i got so much free time to wait for this machine which was supposed to be a high peformance machine. bullshit man. i trusted that this will be a good brand with good after-sales service. Then, they wanted to charge me for reformatting. Don't they get it? i already tried reformatting, following their advice but it doesnt work AT ALL. They spoiled my blackie and still dare to charge me. NEVER in a million years and guess what did the girl say? it's out of goodwill that we will not charge you after discussion with the management. goodwill my foot, its your mistake!
Guess i should had purchase other brands instead which are cheaper but with better service. Take for instance, Ah fu's HP.
Crapped man. and the switchboard woman was sooo rude. i got missed calls from that ibm number. How will i noe who called me? can't u just say in a nicer tone? what kind of receptionist are you??? receptive, my foot.
Totally pissed. They better cure my dearie blackie to its 'high-performing' status dis time round .

2 comments:

.x daniel x. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.x daniel x. said...

your dearie still called IBM arh?