Friday, August 17, 2007

Looking up at the clear sky when i alighted from 52, instead of taking my normal hasty steps home, i slowed down, the beauty of the dusk make me realise.. realise how lucky that i'm able to see.
It hits me at that point that it is possible that i might lose this gift. i dunno where did this fear came from. Cos of the mysterious redness in my eyes? Cos of my insecurites? Cos i don't even recognise myself in the mirror?
It's relaxing that i haven had work for a while but its pretty weird after the fully packed previous semester.. work, school, projects which filled up my every minute. I prefer that life.
'I dunno le' had been my favourite line recently, seems that my brain is really in need of some restruturing and tonics. Argh, now i'm trying to remember this chim word from our morning discussions but i just can't.
Ok. enuff, i think i'm losing it.