Thursday, December 07, 2006

How I wish tt everybody can be bald! We dun need to worry bout haircuts and which hairstylists to trust! I hate this procedure which i need to go thru almost every 3 mths as I really cant stand feeling my hair near my neck. (So irritating and itchy!) Tot I had found a good hairstylist aft e prev dye and cut a few mths back (which i was rather satisfied with) But alas.. it wasnt the case yest. My hair is disastrous nw! I look like a kid with a weird hairdo that is too flat... ahhh..KILL ME PLs! Maybe I shouldnt had contributed too much comments bout his haircutting techniques and asking him to give me a new hairstyle. Well..an advice tt I must write down to remind myself for my next haircut! [Never, NEVER ask for a new hairstyle when ya face aint tt pretty!!] I always try to remind myself this as it highly applies to me! But I just dun learn my lessons. I just want changes even though it always turn out BAD!
However, it might also be my low confidence and not of the hairstylist. Whatever!..in 3 mths time, i'm going to make my rounds to ask for recommendations again [or I'll go back to e same guy again? :( ] To be honest, I had really tried quite a num of hairstylists, ranging from real exp ones to cheap ones. The exp ones may make me feel tt my hair looks kinda nice cos of e price but i'll always experience post cut dissonance cos of e hefty price! Cheap ones are so-so as aft a few times, they will not be able to produce exciting changes anymore! Somebody tell me! What am i gonna do? If its my big head or ugly face prob, there's nothing I can do for nw. So guess, bald is the answer rite? :
I'm just praying hard that my hair will grew thicker by next wk! haa..will try some ways to make it grow faster! I won want to look sooooo ugly nxt wk. May this be my 1st wish to be granted!

No comments: