Thursday, December 07, 2006

Refreshing? Nodding hard? Haha..i am! Wanted something different from my usual green one and to my own surprise, i choose this skin ! Might be a bit too cute but just bear wif it! i'll change it once i'm in e mood 2 change to my long awaited doraemon's! :D

Anyway, think i forgot to mention something real 'shakening', Ms Kuek Ah Rong is back! (kinda outdated la, she had been back close to 3 wks!) She gave all of us a great surprise and she made me lie so as to get off work and to acc her on her 1st day back! But wat to do, she's my 'best friend' and anyway, i'm way too excited to concentrate on e work if I really did went back to work. Interested parties, please view www.xanga.com/maameemoo to read bout her surprise tactics!

Ah kuek, WELCOME BACK once again! Hahahaha.. This time round, we will do whatever u wan before u go back next yr once again :( (:




No comments: