Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sunshine after e rain. Eveything was just a mistake! haa..I think too much. I must be less sensitive and temperless in e future. Anyway..i really wanna post all my bdae celebrations pics and thoughts but i'm so lazy to slowly save ind pics one by one! Well..by the time i save those pics, think i can post e xmas celebration photos. i'll upload nxt wk aft dis hectic xmas week.
I'll like 2 give the biggest THANK YOU to everyone who had remembered my birthday. It really means a lot to me =)
Especially to the special ones who had celebrated in PERSON with me on 14 Dec..
E KTV session
AdIno (Thanx for ya xmas card too! it's so pretty!)
Ah fu (Thanx for e special handmade card (love it!) and my 1st CAKE earring)
Ah Say (Thanx for the present u shared wif ah fu and dino)
* KTV was great fun wif u guys! mUst go together often but sad tt ah say isnt too into ktv..
E not-so-great dinner @ Essential Brews wif ATC gang
Shimin aka Chen Xiao Xiao
Daphne Kwan
Joyceee
Why did i say that it was not so great? Cos this 3 babes was just dying to get me home wif all sort of reasons. (Borrowing of vcds, wanting to get Decolgen, my fav pills) Was thinking tt it was weird that they want to get home early as they are not tt kind of ppl who will but didnt think much as they all seems to be tried wif work and sch. But... THANKS for acting and coordinating so well with the surprise gang in my hse.
Surprise Gang at BLK 1_ _, Jurong East @ 11pm
Papa
Mamee
Lao Ying
Fu Ren Jie
Ah Kuek
Ying
ah Ching
This gang waited for me to get home and i really thank them for their patience as i was really trying to stall time wif the ATC peeps so as not to get home earli.
I was truly veri surprised and super happy to be able to blow out e candles and made my wishes for my 'adulthood' minutes bef 12.
Thanks a lot to e 4 of you. I 'heart' YOU alll...........:)

No comments: