Saturday, August 05, 2006

August 5. 14:26 Depression is finally hitting me!

After reading Ms lim's blog, I suddenly got this enthusiasm to start penning down my thoughts. Well, it may also be cos it's a special day for my bestie kuek. Happy 21st B'dae! Sometimes I feel that I do not take e initiative 2 know people well enough. Is it because I can't be bothered? Or it's just that I feel that there are enough people around me that I love. Isn't this kinda an introvert thinking..haa..den moi LM test must be all wrong and it's a Huge wrong cos I almost obtained a perfect score for being an extrovert! Well, that doesn't matter as I feel that every person has an inner personality that is not reveal to others, even their closest pals.
Had been kinda weird since kuek left. Guess I'm just too used to her being around. Maybe its time for me to open up to others. Anyway..i'm glad that the digital voices that I heard had not reappeared! Thank god! I really dun wan to admit myself into IMH b4 I drive others crazy to join me dere..haha. Please dun come back again!
I hate it when people are indecisive though I cant say that I'm a super decisive person. But come on, there are things that can be easily settled without wasting unnecessary energy and time. But..well, as Ms lim and lotsa of others commented, I'm just someone who is easily kan cheong.
I will call instead if smsing people for things that are important. Waiting for a sms reply is ridiculous to me! Well..guess I'm not a very tech savvy person. However, sorry 2 those that I always seem to miss ya calls. Guess u all were looking for me urgently cos of sum IMPT things!
Guess I inherited all these frm my dad & granddad. Take for example, now! They are now well prepared, waiting patiently for my biao ge 2 come pick them up to go for his gal's mth old party! They will say that they are being punctual but I feel that it's the kan cheong spirit! Upon reading this, lots might be shocked! Haa..well, I'm sorry but I'm not dis type of 'kan cheong'. I'm always late, I must say. But I had been trying hard not to recently. Well..But you know la, things always seem to crop up. What can I say? I have a cock up life with weird happenings all the time. It might seems like excuses to some people but seriously, it's really true that I always had weird encounters. Well, to my uni mates, they will feel that I'm improving from being in class after ten to appearing a few seconds before ten! Hurray! Well, but the next day, I will revert to the after ten ritual! But I promise I will really try hard!
On Friday, I saw my 'best fren' after just commenting that he had not been eyeing on us recently and its signs of relief as I really dun wan to see his stupid face! Well..knowing me, I blurted out, oh shit once I see him. Guess what, he said in Hokkien 'seen a ghost'. dinno, ah fu & me was just shocked and start lamenting that yeayea, we r the 'ghost'. But what the hell, the more I think of it, I was just pissed that he said that! Its either he was commenting on our ultra shocked faces or he's really saying 'we r the ghost' But whatever is it, WAR IS ON! So to my sistas in sch, we better develop a plan to counter attack him! (haa..This is sooo childlish!)


Truthfully, I feel better in days after writing all this heartfelt garbage! I guess I will be writing often. Well..This might be another side of me that is slowly evolving. Zinc, don't be so shocked la! I'm fine, I just need somewhere to vent my thoughts. Maybe you sld start showing me ya thoughts instead of guarding them with the pathetic black ribbon & red book so dat we can understand each other better!

No comments: