Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Irresponsible man
This type of man is the worst kind of all human beings. They are horrible, incorrigible and just deserved to die and disappear from the face of the earth. Ladies, we will never know how the person is really like till we get together with them and breathe the same air together. It will be blind at first but the ugly truth will reveal sooner or later. I'm downright sad for my fren now. Not pissed or watever, just a mixture of sadness and disappointment! Yesterday, I suddenly had the urge to contact my fren, A to see how was she doing. I remembered that a few wks ago that she was having some problems wif her bf. Thus, I just want to make sure she's alrite. Hai..but the reply wasnt good at all! The irresponsible man (or should I say boy) had been cheating behind her back all the while. To think that A had been sacrificing all along, borne him a child and waiting patiently for the day that he will grad and marry her! What kind of shit is this? He had completely ruin A's whole life. Some people might think that I'm being ridiculous for being upset but I just simply cant stand that this can happen and worse, to my good friend. Some might think that A is naive and should have an abortion. But A is not such a cruel person to let go of her flesh and blood. I know that she is a brave person and might be able to live on by herself but dis is just not deserving for her at all. I hate this guy who had been faking all the while, deceiving my fren, her family and friends. To think that I was hoping to go to their wedding since they had been together since 6 years ago. Guess I am also not somebody who is good at accessing others. There's nothing I can do to help A, nothing at all and I feel so useless. I can only stand by her side to give her moral support. She who is so headstrong, wont accept my financial help [though I dun have much too..:(]! I really couldnt imagine her days ahead where she need to fight to survive with her child. I can only say that I really admire her for being this strong. I will never be as capable, strong and optimistic as her. I just wish that someone who is true to her will appear to take care of her and accept her child. As for the useless, irresponsible idiot, I hope that he will get his retributions. I definitely believe in karma.
Now I just hope that all my other frenz will not meet this breed of man and find their own happiness or else please just live on alone for their rest of their lives. It's better than suffering under the hands of these men. Better open our eyes wide and stand up for ourselves!
Anyway, to Ms Huang, please pardon me for my tactlessness. I really dont mean what i said in the library. Hai..I better keep my mouth shut or go thru my words in my mind before shooting my mouth off. Please forgive me, I am really sorry, woman!

No comments: