Sunday, August 27, 2006

Official deClaratIon
I like to officially announce that I'm a super loser whose courage is as small as a pea! watched e stupid snakes on e plane yest and i was covering my face (wishing my hands r bigger) and shrieking thruout e whole show! Well..Ms Kwan think that I'm a coward and I graciously accept tt. Come on le, I was already lamenting that i hate to watch dis freaking show. But wat to do, we wasnt in time to watch devil wears prada so....tt's IT!
Well, back 2 e show, there are thousands different kinds of snakes, its like a snake farm in dere la! I cant imagine myself in an enclosed area wif those slimy creatures! Hereby, i like to salute zookeepers! B4 e show, I was saying that i wan to be a traffic police! mmh..think i sld drop tt idea, i'm nt brave or strong enuff 2 be one lo! I cant even face those stupid snakes la! Anyway, zookeeper was another dream job for me too..haha! However, some of e snakes look so fake but still, i'm freaked out by these creatures
I can still feel my hair standing even when i'm just narrating e story 2 my dear bro and yea..he was saying tt it sounds sooo interestin!
From now on, I'm goin 2 be careful of holes as snakes can be lurking anywhere and anytime! Maybe sum terrorists will get sum inspirations from dis show and set millions of snakes in suntec in sep!!! ARGH!! ppl, pls check properly ar!
My skin is in a terrible condition today. Well, its always like dis when i dun have enuff slp and slp like at 5am. Its like itchy and heaty wif lil rash spots and sian, my face will be aggravated with tonite's bbq! Hope tonite will be fun! :D
PS: dap, dun think too much oh, rem he is just a kid!

1 comment:

daphne said...

yoz ms poh... haha the show is jus gross to mi lol... maybe yesterday veri sad so becum veri brave lol... dunno usually i will be super scare de worx... yesterday was a mircale lol... or maybe it is not ghost-ly or ritual-ly kind of show... which is i'm more afraid of... especially omen lorx... kns.... lol... not thinking too much le la... lol jus admit that i dun have love luck lol...