Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today is the one and only day that I think I spoke less than 20 sentences. OMG! i really cannot believe it..i feel so suffocated sia! Other than that, work today was quite smooth-sailing though I think i'm a bit slow but after some consolations from dearie kuek, I felt much better! Tml will be a better day and I will try to speak 30 sentences. hee!
Well..i dreamt of milopeng tt nite!Here goes..my sis and I lost our way back to office aft lunch (my 1st day of work) den they were riding those stunt bikes and they actually send us back le! of cos, my sis was riding wif her fav nic la..haha! (Zinc: Look, I treat u so well even when i'm in my dreamland..haa!)
Recently, i had some few weird encounters. Jurong really got a lot of weird ppl. Two nonsensical aunties and 2 weird uncles. eee...
No 1 weird auntie in the LIBRARY - I seen her for three days in a row! (Refer to my prev entry!) Firstly, allow me to describe her! she seems to be in her 40s..has a weird attitude and body language and she's super bored! Her bored signs are super obvious. she asked ying 2 step aside from the machines (when dere's nobody ard except us), not to put our things near e other machine, standing beside me when i'm copying to make sure tt I won spoil her machines when she is spoiling it by keep 'un-standby' the machines! Ying was super pissed. We sld had say sumthin rude! :P
No2 weird auntie in JEC - Ying wanted to change $1 coins to turn e toys and she (e neoprint shop auntie) dun wan exchange, lamenting that its not her machines. So I decided to try and say tt I wan take neoprints so she changed for me. and since that the shop has no business, she keep making sure that I really will take e neoprints! But I quickly sneaked out and went 2 another shop 2 wait for ying to de done wif her 'turning'..Guess wat? e super free auntie went 2 e food court and all places to look for me and when she saw me. She chided me for lying to her and blah blah blah...haha..and evil me just deny! oops...but comeon, its juts a few coins..I din steal it le!
No3 uncle asked me for money when I was on e way home (alone and dark..scary!)
No4 uncle just keep stopping each time we stopped and walk at the same pace wif us! Argh!
My pa was telling me tt he might be goin 2 thailand wif my mum next month..sayin tt its cheap and stuff..but lata den I realise tt nxt mth is my mum's bdae! haa...papa..I can see thru ya motives so easily! But I really feel that my pa is so sweet la..even if he cant afford much, he will always do sumthin sweet for my mum during her bdae and vdae! But e bad thing is he doesnt wan to bring me!! but wat to do, it's his lil own celebration wif my mum!! Guess even though my dad has a big belly and has a short/bad temper, he's still my ideal type of e ONE!

No comments: