Saturday, August 12, 2006

New job, new fears
I'm soo happy that I have a job! Hurray!!! Thanks to my bestie kuek, muackz! This means that i will have extra income and able to save enough to go visit kuek or HC..haha! Mum wont feel so tight with $$ as well. Along with that, fears also surfaced. Fears that I'll flop at the job as I worry that my performance won be on par as kuek, or even at least to the I/C's expectations! Scary scary... That leads to a 'morninmare' just right b4 I woke up 2 watch e superband repeat tele! i dreamt that I reported on time (woo..hengz!) but i wasnt given anything to do so I just went home becos I feel that I am useless! The next minute, somebody from e office called me to go back to work! haha.. it's so dumb! I will cross my fingers and wish for the best! I will be extra super hardworking too!! I promise! so..please, please, I hope i can hold on to the job! Please, its my only wish for now!
Anyway, yest's fireworks was soo spectacular, much much better than tues's! There will always be some uncle or di di who will be super exaggerated about the whole display, super noisy with their loud commentary about their feelings about the fireworks and with all the 'appropriate' woos, haas and SHOUTS! At first, it was very funny but it became very irritating. Ai yo..can these people just relax and watch the display although their woos and haas made the whole thing much interesting but come on, shi ke er zhi!
Went to turn e 'vending machines' and BBC spent more than $20 on 4 different pooh's family characters. Well..think she's starting this new hobby! I think i'll go buy the mini vending machines set too..hee!!
After lots of play and no work dis whole wk, I better get back to work now or my head will surely be chopped off. Furthermore, with a new job, I better buck up and work harder! Jia youz, Gambadae, Acha acha!!!!

No comments: