Friday, August 18, 2006

Well..I spoke about 50 sentences today! Haha..feel much better todae, not tt suffocated! e ppl dere r all really pretty nice too! Well..just hope that they will really ask me to go back to work next wk! 'Crossing my fingers'
Ms Kwan's hse is really very messy..and had been for the years that I knew her! But..its just her style la! Or sld I say tt its attributed to her bro? Anyway..I finally know how to post pics! Thanks to Ms Kwan! So well..my posts wont be so full of words in e future!
Don't feel like going home tonite so i'm in Kwan's hse now, den going to meet chen xiao xiao to eat prata and yum cha! so 'uncle' sia! Praying hard tt I won meet him dere.. anyway, even if we really meet, he will be completely turned off by my specky face!! haha
Tml is e dae for me to realli start my proj! hai.. had been saying this for a few days but was just too tired! So..no matter wat, I must do all e work tml b4 goin out! :D go gO Go!!

These are such super short and stupid thoughts but just feel like writing down sum stuff using her Mac..hee!

No comments: