Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Win already lo! U are always the most reasonable person around! I cant talk to kuek in front of you becos I will be disturbing. I have to surpress my laughter just becos you hav to sleep. Please count the times that you talk and laugh aloud in the middle of the nite, either on the fone or at the tv! I am unreasonable? please speak for yourself 1st b4 u comment on others!
Went to the library to photocopy sum leadership notes for LM. Guess wat, i accidentally tore e side of a few pgs of this bk that is soooo new while photocopyin! I feel sooo bad for the bk. The photocopyin auntie bought me tapes to tape it back and keep lamenting that it's ok and saying that i'm very nice to paste them back. Come on, the book is so new! Who can bear to leave a new book without its several edges.
Anyway..just realised that I had photocpied the wrong chapter of the bk! Argh, how dumb can I be?? Well..tt means i'll have to make a trip to e library tml aft meeting shihui and aft collecting e illegal photocopies of EG!

1 comment:

amizinc said...

come'on!!!! do u have to be so pissed...just telling u to laugh softer at 1 plus at night...
aniway i admit i am a bit bad la...to complain when u spoke too loud to kuek...next time i will zip my mouth...
dun be angry with me=)