Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I love to slack! You know like really just slack by lying down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, reading books and mags, or irritating my family members. ooH…it’s a life I love! Well..cos it means I can spend some time with them. After watching click, this seems evidently more important. Just like what ah fu had said, I really teared.
Anyway, on sat, had a mad rush from going 2 bugis (mos wif caiyilin) 2 my pri sch mate’s bdae den rushin to BBC’s hse 2 have the online bdae celebration (opening all e 21 prezzies, singing bdae songs, crapping, luffing at silly things and much more) with ah kuek. Was really happy that kuek was touched. The top five things that she liked (in no particular order):
1) her bdae carebear (a new addition 2 her collection)
2) e ma de zhong (e naked bod tt she love e bez!)
3) Our photos (though she sae it’ll be better with our greetings but, woman, tt’s ur homework!!)
4) E biscuits (haa…especially jo’s biscults (e one tt she claims tt she always bring during our tp days 4 us to eat when nobody rems eating dem) (Jo, better rem to buy for us 4 our nxt meeting!)
5) SEEING ALL OF US GATHERING AT BBC’S HSE JUST TO CELEBRATE WITH HER!!

Well, guess its worth all e rush. And to e sistas angels, we had made it once again! Good job babes!! Well, better do a good job for the nxt and last angel too ah *winks* haha!
It’s gonna be a free wk dis wk man! haa..a 7 days national day celebration!! Yeah, but no slacking! Gonna watch e fireworks tonite, national day lunch wif cousins, bdae celebrations wif ms Kwan, meet up wif shimin (yea!), meet wif tut kiddos 2 go 2 e cine’s games cafĂ© as shihui suggested (hope all can make it or else its only me tt is gonna get e 1st ride frm her lo.. So you two better come ar!! haha)
And in between all these, I better get some quality work done for LM or else I’m really gonna get into deep shit. Woo..its gonna be due in around 2 wks time! But to my ah huh peeps, we surely can make it once again one though we seems to be still lost here and dere. But well, it’s not the first time we are like dis rite, so don’t fret!

No comments: