Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mmh...maybe i sld had named my blog, angel-5@blogspot.com or something like tt. I seems so disloyal as compared to ms yew..hee, to think tt I still dare to luff!
Anyway..glad tt e comp called me back to go back to work on thurs and fri and think she kinda accepts tt i can just go down on thurs and fri! Hurray..i'll continue to work hard!! :D
Hope tt I can manage my time well enough to juggle both studies and work. Knew a lot of ppl had managed to do it! But it seems ages since I manage both! But definitely, I'll persevere and work hard towards my aims in doing all these!
I got a new specs! Yippee..thanx to ying's advance, will repay her bck as soon as i get my pay!
Lastly, the following stuff are dedicated to my zinc! Finally saw her crush last wk!! I was so excited when i see him in far east..ppl who know me sld noe why! Well, I had e same feelings as zinc's frenz..he is not all tt gorgeous but defintely cute!! So jia you zinc! :P
Gotta get back to proj..looking 4ward to e end of this LM proj! haa..or sld i say, all projs?

No comments: