Friday, August 11, 2006

A piece of fish tt is not meant for me?
haa..dis post is for Ms Kwan. HappY Bdae to you!! That piece of fish is meant for you le! Happy? but make me paiseh lo! Hee..but it's fine, as long as you are happy! Well, I guess I should be more careful in front of people that I'm not too close to! You never know what they mean..
Anyway, I kinda like the fireworks atnosphere on Tues though its kinda slow. My fav part of the display is of the few golden starry 'flags' hanging in the sky! Woo.. magnificent! Did something embarrassing to my HC's VIP. Come on, I really dont mean it and I know how you felt after my juice incident. Well..here's a big SORRY to you! haha..I dun wanna lose a fren becos of it! Well..Looking forward to tonite's fireworks and e chill out session wif tut kiddos. Hope it wont be too expensive but it's definitely worth a try :)
Recently, I found out a new disquality of myself. I'm super terrible at arcade gaming. Think arcades always earn $$ from gaming idolts like me! Anyway, dun care, I still want to continue wasting $$..Haha!
National Day always holds a special place in my heart. My eyes will tear during the end when everybody sing all those patriotic songs, seeing LKY eyes that are full of history and what he had done to our home. Guess i'm just always full of these kind of idiotic emotions. I'm lucky that i was involved in NDP before. I had fun, knew great ppl, and dis day will always hold special memories for this group of frenz. Was so happy to receive Ros's sms and yes, I really missed those days! Think that it's really a waste and wrong decision for them to tear down the national stadium. There are just too many memories for lotsa over there!
Anyway, i'll like to wish singapore, a belated happy bdae and hope that all Singaporeans will become happier, be safe and that our country will continue to prosper! *winks*
Dis post seems kinda disorganised sia but dun care la. Just penning down my various major thoughts of the past few days.. haha!
Motto Learnt : By not taking every single thingy to heart, it will make myself less miserable and self-conscious

No comments: