Tuesday, August 08, 2006

e 1001 suay esp on 7/8/06

I'm so damn pissed yesterday!!! It was like another suay day of my life but it was like real suay just at the start of the day!! Initially, I was so happy that I can finally eat e ai xin mac breakie with BBC b4 class starts! (Thanks babe!) Then was commenting on how great the toast, egg was as compared to other branches. Then here comes, the evil creature, the new 'lock out' orange juice cup! I cant poke my straw thru the only available hole so I tried opening the cap which is well..so tight and locked just as it's name implies! So, as usual, the violent and kan cheong me just turned e cap with lotsa strength which causes the juice to spill. Luckily it's only on the table! Seeing that it had been such a tiring process just to drink the juice, I decided not to cap it back! That’s e worst decision I ever made! Just as I was preparing to go to class, folding my flimsy jacket and stuff, I turn and hit the cup and whoomp, all e juices just fall onto me!!!!!! My whole shirt and half of my jeans is drenched with my beloved drink! I just sat that monotonously till BBC come back with e stolen serviettes from the WC that she planned to use as her coaster 4 her coffee! Well, it became the towel to wipe the table!! After that I just went to clean up, splashing lots of water on my shirt, pulling up my shirt to dry it under the hot dryer, irregardless of the ppl inside WC! (totally without any image, argh!) Wetting my whole jeans so that the water stain in e middle wont seems so awkward!! Arghh!! Here goes my whole day!!! Well, I think I better stick to my non-breakie routine. Regardless if it will make my brain function better or make me slimmer! I wasn't even concentrating on my BB class at all. All I can think of is the orange smell on me! The one and only limited edition perfume in da world!
Anyway, for moi dis thousand and one suay esp, I will like to thank a few people! Firstly, to BBC, thanks for buying the breakie and be a cleaner with me during the whole breakfast session! Secondly, Ms kwan for telling me that at least I din spill BBC's coffee onto my shirt and only luff when u met me aft that instead of on the fone! Thirdly, Ah fu for bringing me ya nice cyan shirt (haa, choosing one that is not too tight for me)! Fourthly, my mum and sis who just couldn't stop laughing at me! Lastly, to Mac, thanks a lot for making my day soooo eventful!

PS to Mac: Please do change your packaging as I think that there are a lot of other stupid consumers like me out there. Furthermore, it’s early in the morning, we the consumers won't want to ponder so much over a stupid juice cup, we just want to have a nice breakie to start off our day nicely!! Or else, just change to a thicker straw that can be easily poked through tt crossed hole!

I really don't wish that this will happen to another being out there as it's really a bad way to start a nice Monday! :P

No comments: